If you’ve been arrested for possessing or selling drugs, you need an experienced New York drug charges lawyer to defend you. The repercussions of a drug conviction can haunt you for many years. On top of heavy fines, potential jail time and suspension of your driver’s license, you may be forced to forfeit important assets. You require a lawyer who understands the current laws and passionately fights to protect your rights.
Michael Dreishpoon is a Queens drug possession defense lawyer with over 20 years of experience in handling drug cases in all five boroughs of New York City, as well as Nassau, Suffolk, Westchester and Rockland counties. The Law Offices of Michael Dreishpoon represents people charged with all types of drug-related felonies and/or misdemeanors, such as:
- possession of marijuana, cocaine, crack, heroin, ecstasy, meth, prescription drugs, etc., whether found on you, near you or inside something you own (e.g. the trunk or glove compartment of your car, your backpack or under your mattress);
- possession with intent to sell;
- undercover officer “buy-and-busts”;
- trafficking drugs across state lines;
- conspiracy to sell drugs;
- possession of drug paraphernalia (e.g., scales, baggies, pipes, etc.).
No matter what type of drug charges you face, Michael Dreishpoon will fight hard to help you beat the case. In situations where people have been caught red handed or confessed, Michael has been successful at convincing prosecutors and/or judges to give such clients probation or a drug program instead of jail time. By carefully examining the specific facts of your case and performing a thorough investigation, Michael Dreishpoon will develop a defense strategy that will give you the best chance to succeed.
To arrange an initial consultation with this Queens County drug possession lawyer, call 718-793-5555 or contact the Law Offices of Michael Dreishpoon via email.